Deep Sea Hiwa Kai Salt Scrub & Black Baltic Mud Ritual $125.00
Estimated 90 minutes treatment time
Designed For Dehydrated, Dull or Tired Skin
The seas of the east meet the seas of the west in a ritual that begins by combining high quality sea salt, Hawaiian lava salt, and activated charcoal in a blend of oils. This silky textured scrub from the Pacific Ocean is pure, raw, naturally derived and rich in nutrients.
The treatment continues with a century old traditional wrap of black Baltic mud renown for removing toxins and impurities, while encouraging cell turnover and improving firmness of skin. The ritual finishes with a luxe hydrating lotion wrap.
Why we love it
The hiwa kai salt scrub is rich in magnesium sulfate for tired muscles, calcium potassium for stimulating the lymphatic system, and activated charcoal to gently exfoliate, purify and revive tired and dry skin. Volcanic ash further helps the skin with antiseptic, antibacterial and antioxidant properties.
Organic Baltic mud from the eastern sea contains %40 humic acid which is used for its antioxidant rich and anti-inflammatory properties, fatty acids and lipids that improve skin barrier function and seal in moisture, with vitamins and minerals for skin health.
Our luxe hydrating lotion wrap has seaweed extracts full of vitamin E for hydrating skin, amino acids to smooth skin texture, natural minerals such as omega, zinc, and magnesium for skin barrier protection, and antioxidants that include vitamins B and C to help heal skin and clear pigmentation
Guests are encouraged after the service to enjoy our VIP Room for relaxation with complimentary tea service
- Increased Circulation of Blood and Lymph
- Unclog Pores and Help Prevent Ingrown Hairs
- Prepares the Skin To Absorb Moisturizers More Thoroughly
- Calming Spa Experience To Reduce Stress
This Treatment Pairs Well With:
Infrared Sauna Session – will help deeply cleanse the skin, allowing for a better perspiration
Eucalyptus Steam Bath Session- Coming Soon!
Himalayan Salt Room Session- Coming Soon!
- Colds, Cold Sores, and Warts caused by viruses
- Broken Skin or Rashes
- Chemical Exfoliation That Day
- Active Cancer, Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, or High Dose Corticosteroid Treatment
Contraindications That Could Restrict Service:
- Dermatitis, Eczema, Psoriasis, or Inflamed Rosacea
- Recent Sunburn or Prolonged Exposure To Sun That Day
- If you have Shaved Within the last 24 Hours
- Recent Scar Tissue (Within the last 6 Weeks)
- For —, Avoid Waxing or Sugaring