Terms and Conditions of Spa Use at The Avalon Day Spa
The Avalon Day Spa recommends the following when making reservations:
- When calling concierge to schedule your appointment(s), we recommend scheduling at least one week in advance. Concierge will ask for your spa slipper size, spa robe size, beverage preferences, and other information to personalize your spa experience. Scheduling at lease a week in advance will also ensure that your preferred times, treatments and services are available.
- When booking an appointment, a credit card must be put on file for you in order to ensure ______
- Bridal parties must pay for %50 of the agreed cost per the contract between The Avalon Day Spa and _________ at the time of booking appointments. We do not provide any refunds on booking deposit for any missed or cancelled appointments.
- For spa packages of more than two guests and any bridal packages, we require a 48-hour notice as these packages include catered food from third party vendors.
- The Avalon Day Spa asks guests to give at least a 24-hour notice in order to coordinate with our spa associates and professionals.
- Avoid being charged for the full price of the treatment by giving an advanced 24-hour notice. Notice must be in person or speaking to concierge by phone. After hours emails and voicemails are not considered acceptable notice.
Planning Your Arrival
- The Avalon Day Spa recommends that you check in with concierge 20 minutes before your appointment. This gives you plenty of time to check your items into an assigned locker, and dress in your spa attire. Please remember as well, consent forms and other forms are required to be filled out before service can begin.
- All forms must be completed before service can begin. This includes any consent forms, skin health history, spa client intake forms, consultation forms, massage therapy intake forms, or any forms necessary to provide your service. Please advise us of any health conditions, allergies, or injuries that could affect your service. The Avalon Day Spa will not be held liable for guest not providing the information at the time of service.
- Late guests may mean reduced treatment time as the therapist or spa associate will have to finish on time regardless of the time of your arrival.
- Plan to spend 30 minutes or less after your treatment to have use of our relaxation room where spa water, coffee, tea and spa snacks are provided.
- The Avalon Day Spa accepts cash, debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Our check out system also has the ability to process Google Pay, Samsung Pay and Apple Pay.
- At The Avalon Day Spa, we strive for an environment that promotes relaxation, serenity and privacy. We ask for all spa guests to put their cellular phones on silent and keep voices down.
- Guests under the age of 18 must have an adult sign a consent form and a responsible adult must accompany the minor in spa.
Right of Refusal
- The Avalon Day Spa reserves the right to refuse service to any client for improper conduct. Inappropriate conduct or language during a service will result in immediate termination of the service. We reserve the right to define inappropriate conduct.
Sexual Harassments of Spa Employees and Associates
- The Avalon Day Spa has a no tolerance policy when it comes to sexual harassment of spa employees and associates. The Avalon Day Spa understands that spa employees are particularly vulnerable; they work in close quarters, sometimes alone, providing a service for guests.
- In the event a guest sexually harrass a spa employee or associate, the spa employee or associate will automatically stop the service, and ask the guest to get dressed. An employee may stop performing their work if they reasonably believe that an ongoing crime, harassment, or other emergency is happening in their presence. The Avalon Day Spa defines this as The Michigan Supreme Court has stated that the threshold for determining that conduct is unwelcome is that the employee did not solicit or incite it, and the employee regarded the sexual conduct or communication as undesirable or offensive.
We are all accountable for creating safe spaces
- Covid has changed many spa practices. The Avalon Day Spa is committed to cleanliness, safety, and hygiene to provide a ___ experience to all of our guests. After each service equipment is sterilized and sanitized. High touch surfaces such as doors, tables, counters, sinks, and more are cleaned with hospital grade wipes throughout the day.
Loss and Damages
- The Avalon Day Spa provides a locker to store your items in upon arrival. The Avalon Day Spa is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal items or clothing. Please keep your locker key with you at all times during your visit.
- The Avalon Day Spa will accept returned non-personal item products within 14 days of the date of purchase if accompanied by the original receipt, for refund of the purchase price. Personal item products are defined as skincare products, _________________________________. For a complete list of personal item products contact concierge.
Gift Cards & Certificates
- The Avalon Day Spa gift certificates and cards are non-refundable. Gift Cards and Certificates should be used within 12 months of purchase or as noted on the “please use by” date. Certificates and Gift Cards can not be used to purchase or be exchanged for other gift certificates or cash. The Avalon Day Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates or gift cards.
- Gift Cards or Certificates must be used in their entirety in a single visit and can not be combined with any other special offer or used for a secondary gift card or gift certificate purchase.
- The Avalon Day Spa prices retail products according to manufacturer agreements. At times The Avalon Day Spa will hold sales on certain products with the understanding that The Avalon Day Spa never offers rain check pricing. Changes to products offered are subject to change without advance notice.
- The Avalon Day Spa prices on services are subject to change without advance notice.
• Terms and Conditions
Antidote Spa & Salon reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time
to time in its sole discretion.
• Right of Refusal
Antidote Spa & Salon reserves the right to refuse service to any client for improper
conduct. Inappropriate conduct or language during a service will result in immediate
termination of the service. We reserve the right to define inappropriate conduct.
• Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If for any reason we fail to meet your expectation with any of our salon or day spa
services, please let us know within 24 hours of your service.
Terms and Conditions of Website Use
Welcome to antidotealive.com. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing
to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with
The term antidotealive.com or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’
refers to the user or viewer of our website. The use of this website is subject to the following
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is
subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials
found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such
information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude
liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for
which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any
products, services or information available through this website meet your specific
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which
forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are
provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that
we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without
antidotealive.com’s prior written consent.
• Antidote Spa & Salon is committed to protecting your privacy and will not give out or
sell any information provided to us by our customers. Any information collected is for
internal review only and used to improve service, pricing, product, promotion and content
of our web site. All customer information (name, email, address, etc.) is confidential.
When you create an account your contact information and credit card information will be
stored for ease of reordering. All information collected will be stored and encrypted for
• Our site protects your transactions with the highest level of security through a Secure
Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate. This SSL link ensures that all information passed
between the Antidote web site and your browser remains private and secure. Antidote
Spa & Salon guarantees the safety and security of our site through DigiCert, so you have
a safe place to shop.
• Assistance: You are entirely responsible for the accuracy of the appointments you book
online and for the service choices. If you are in doubt of which service or which service
provider you should choose, please contact our front desk for assistance.
• Exceptions: There are some services that require special attention when scheduling and
therefore cannot be booked online. If you do not see a particular service or your service
provider listed, please call us and we will be happy to assist you in scheduling your
• Payment: Credit Card Use: Payment for bookings or purchases on the website
indicates that you legally authorize the use of your credit card or other payment
cards for the proposed transaction. It indicates that you fully understand this
agreement. Antidote Spa & Salon accepts no liability for any damages resulting from
you using your credit card on the website.
• Errors: If an error is made while making an online bookings or purchases, simply
click the back button on your browser and resubmit the correct information. If you
receive incorrect information from us in your confirmation notice, please contact us
immediately at 360-493-1900.
• No Show: Failure to show for an online scheduled appointment will result in a credit
card charge of the entire price of the missed appointment. By booking your appointment
online, you agree to this term and condition and to the credit card charge.
• Failure to show for a scheduled appointment will result in loss of right to Antidote Spa &
Salon’s Online Booking Program.
• If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared invalid or illegal for any
reason, then the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full
force and effect in the same manner as if the invalid or illegal provision had not been
• Client concerns on these Terms and Conditions may be addressed to the:
Antidote Spa & Salon
3814 Prestwick Ln SE